Animal Communication, Energy Healing & Horses Retreat
with Anna Twinney of Reach Out to Horses
Anna has brought you to the mountains of Wyoming, the desert of the Wild West and the exquisite landscape of the French countryside. Now she is excited to announce her very first retreat in Costa Rica, and she is pulling out all the stops to make this a special trip for all who join her!
Located in Costa Rica’s tropical Rain forest, Lake Arenal and the Arenal Volcano are a sightseer’s dream! Immersed in the jungle, this amazing retreat provides you with an opportunity to experience the Rainforest at its fullest! Howler monkeys, Toucans, Sloths, Pizotes, hundreds of species of birds, as well as the beautiful tropical flora, make this location a nature lover’s paradise!
During this weeklong adventure you will learn one of the most popular healing arts in the world, Reiki, and explore the world of Animal Communication, all while vacationing in one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the world!
- 7 nights accommodations at the Majestic Lodge
- 3 delicious meals per day
- Pairing with one of our wonderful Costa Rican horses for the week’s riding adventures
- Volcano and jungle rides
- Clinic participation and Reiki I attunement & Reiki for horses certification
- Learning their language; an intimate connection and communication through intention, telepathy and body language
- Life lessons at liberty
- The principles of T.L.C. – a 12-step safety system
- Animal communication; a language of love explained
- Optional booking of outside activities such as massages, zip-lining, hiking, rappelling down waterfalls, white water rafting, kayaking, hot springs
Book This Retreat now
(contact us for more rates and payment options)
email us: www.kindredconnectionscr.com
Call us: 011-506-8703-1561
What's in store for you when you join us in January? Your week of adventure includes Reiki workshops, animal communication, unique ROTH natural horsemanship methodologies, river rides, dances with horses, energy healing, typical Costa Rican meals, beautiful adventure tours in the rainforest and more.
Click the button below to download your full itinerary!
Glimpse Into Your Journey
About Anna Twinney
Anna Twinney is an international Animal Communicator, Equine Linguist, Natural Horsemanship Clinician and Holy Fire Reiki Master. For almost 2 decades she has been sought out by people from all walks of life including the medical and veterinarian communities, as well as celebrity horsemen and women. Through her classes and private sessions she has helped thousands of horses, animals and humans on every continent (excluding Antarctica), and is best known for her ability to relate specific, extremely useful, and verifiable information. As a former Police Officer of the British Constabulary, Anna has a unique understanding and capability that carried over into her work as an animal communicator, natural horsewoman and coach.
Through this expertise Anna created a highly compassionate, direct, and effective style of conversation and interview that allows her to truly give a voice to all the animals and communicate their messages to their human companions. She threads this into all of her horsemanship having created a natural, original and authentic methodology. Anna is the originator of Reiki; energy healing for horses and brings the benefits and magic of healing horses alive. She is a regular contributor to a variety of national and international magazines, publications, and her work has been featured on U.S. and international television, radio and internet programs, including Martha Stewart's Living, the BBC fly on the wall documentary, Living in the Sun, the French TV Program, Echappées Belles and most recently Horse Life-style. As the creator of a dozen DVDs reaching over 40 countries, contributing author and speaker Anna adores her time at home in Elizabeth, Colorado, U.S.A. with her husband, son, 4 horses, 3 dogs and lots of wildlife.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Airfare is not included
- Airport transport can be arranged but not included
- For those who would like to explore the area when not in clinic, car rentals can be arranged for your convenience
- Alcoholic beverages or extra beverages outside of meals are not included
- We are happy to arrange adventure activities for you on your free days, but are not included in the rate
- We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary if necessary
- Max rider weight 190lb (86 kg)
- Itinerary is flexible. Changes may occur due to weather or unforseen circumstances
- Credit card fees and fees incurred by other payment methods not included in rate
For more information or inquiries, please contact Nancy:
firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: 506 87 03 15