Introduction to the Waterhole Rituals Liberty Training Clinic
Nancy Zintsmaster, a certified Instructor, and co-owner of the Carolyn Resnick Method, offer you a great opportunity for you to learn how to relate to your horse in an entirely new way!
The Carolyn Resnick method of training horses at Liberty, The Waterhole Rituals, will teach you how to communicate with horses in a language they understand. This method was developed by Carolyn Resnick over 40 years ago from her observation of horses in the wild and how they communicate with each other in harmony and unity. She adapted this communication into a method that would help humans communicate with horses by developing a deep bond, trust, respect, and willingness; with no force and no pressure; allowing the horse to have a voice!
THIS COURSE IS A BEGINNING LIBERTY COURSE THAT WILL HELP YOU TO DEVELOP A DEEP BOND WITH YOUR HORSES LEARNING SKILLS AT LIBERTY; ON THE GROUND, WHILE STAYING SAFE.
*If you are advanced in Liberty work, no worries, I can modify the clinic so that everyone benefits.
What You Will Learn:
- MEDITATION WITH HORSES FOR PERSONAL GROWTH AND CONNECTION
- HORSE BEHAVIOR AND PSYCHOLOGY
- DEVELOPING THE BOND
- ENERGY AND BODY LANGUAGE
- HOW TO USE THE REED
- HOW TO SAY HELLO TO A HORSE
- HOW TO PUT A GAS PEDAL ON A HORSE
- THE CODE OF CONDUCT/HOW TO SPEAK HORSE
- THE ENTRY POINT OF CONNECTION
- HOW TO SAFELY INTRODUCE FOOD TO YOUR HORSE
- RECIPROCAL MOVEMENTS
- DEVELOPING TRUST
- DEVELOPING RESPECT
- DEVELOPING WILLINGNESS
- DEVELOPING FOCUS
- MAGNETIC CONNECTION/COMPANION WALKINg
- LIBERTY DANCING
This clinic will be held at the beautiful Perla Del Mar Equestrian Center near Playa Del Coco, Costa Rica
3 Day CLINIC ONLY OPTION:
This option is perfect for locals that do not need accommodations, or those traveling who wish to choose their own accommodations and meal plans.
Inclusions for clinic only participants:
- 3-day hands-on clinic participation
- Lunch and snacks are provided on clinic days
- Pairing with one of our Costa Rican Rescue Horses
- Option for private lessons on Day 4, and or Day 5 (for an extra fee)
- Optional booking of outside activities such as ziplining, hiking, rappelling down waterfalls, white water rafting, kayaking, hot springs to enjoy on your free days
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION:
If you choose the all-inclusive retreat/clinic package, it is 7 days and 6 nights in one of our beautiful accommodations in Arenal, Costa Rica!! To keep it really personal, so that each of you has plenty of time with Nancy and the horses, there are only have 8 spaces available for this amazing experience!
The retreat includes clinic participation with Nancy and one of our amazing Costa Rican horses, scheduled activities, lodging, and meals, as well as local transport to and from the clinic or special activities that are included in the package.
What Is Included for Retreat Guests:
• 6 nights/7 days accommodations
• Three delicious meals per day with beverages
(alcoholic beverages available with dinner, but not included)
• Pairing with one of our wonderful Costa Rican
• Local Horseback Ride
• 3-day hands-on clinic participation
• Optional booking of outside activities such as ziplining, hiking, rappelling down waterfalls, white water rafting, kayaking, hot springs to enjoy on your free days
The itinerary is flexible. Changes may occur due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
This is a group clinic. if the clinic does not have sufficient attendance then we guarantee a 100% refund. Please purchase refundable tickets or wait until we notify you that the clinic if full before purchasing your tickets.
We reserve the right to make changes to accommodations if necessary.
For more information contact: Nancy Zintsmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org/506-8703-1561.