The Way of the Horse
Kim Walnes and Kindred Connections are offering you a rare opportunity to combine a heart connection with classical principles of balance and alignment to further your horse skills no matter how you ride.
This 8 day/7 night all inclusive clinic/retreat will consist of 5 days of instruction with Kim Walnes! Kim will help you learn how to return to your truth, return to your joy and a renewed sense of the magical and the miraculous through the way of the horse!
What you can expect during the clinic/retreat:
Biomechanics for rider and horse - posture and stability in motion, the fundamentals of giving helpful input to the horses in a language they appreciate and understand.
Opening awareness and following intuition
Connection with the horse through not only the reins, but through an open heart, one that both gives and receives.
The therapeutic aspects behind lateral work, and how they build health on all planes.
Releasing old habit patterns and trauma that have blocked forward progression
- Riding from your Core
- Movement and Strength Training for horses
- Animal Communication
- Awareness Training
- The body language of riding posture
- Building self confidence with horses
Our days will look like this:
Morning Yoga or Tai Chi followed by a delicious breakfast and circle of intention and dedication to the day’s activities. Each day will consist of group lessons with Kim and includes individual focus either mounted or on the ground. Some days may end with a relaxing trail ride through the tropical rainforest!
After a full day of clinic we will return to the Majestic Lodge to enjoy a massage if desired, soak in the hot jacuzzi or swim in the pool reflecting on our day while Chef Isaac or Scott prepare delicious gourmet dinners!
This retreat includes:
- 5 days clinic with Kim Walnes instruction
- 7 nights lodging at the beautiful Majestic Lodge
- 3 delicious meals per day created by one of our private chefs
- Pairing with one of our Costa Rican horses
- One night at the Hot Springs with Dinner
- Optional booking of outside activities such as zip-lining, hiking, rappelling waterfalls, white water rafting, kayaking, hot springs, tour of Rancho Margot, Butterfly Conservatory, Eco Zoo, and much more!!
Cost - $2895
“In the right hands Amazing happens”
For more information or to register contact: