A Ribbleton Horse Led Retreat In Costa Rica
"I’m Paulette Evans and I’m excited to be running a retreat in the incredible oasis COSTA RICA! Our Attunement work focuses on helping you find harmony and responsiveness with your horse. Our goal is simple: we aim to inspire our horses to want to be with us and to learn. We are looking forward to sharing our world with you in the stunning location of Costa Rica!"
Our Ribbleton Horse Led Retreat is for 9 days & 8 nights. Arrival on the 5th July and departure on the 13th July 2018.
During your stay over 5 days, Paulette will help you understand how to work with horses in a way that is meaningful to the horse. If your horse likes what you have to offer then they are going to want to be with you. You will have the opportunity to spend one day exploring the rainforest on horseback and a free day where you can take up one of the many activities that are available, or you might just like to rest and relax as you contemplate everything you have learnt over the week past. We only have 8 spots available at this exclusive Retreat.
You will be staying at Rancho Margot located in El Castillo, Costa Rica. This peaceful village is located in the heart of the Rainforest on Lake Arenal and the Arenal Volcano, and is the home to most of the major attractions that draw visitors to this area!
You will love this sustainable ranch that provides a holistic experience to help you to relax and unwind in nature with hot and cold pools, garden and rainforest trails, meditation areas and farm to table meals from the organic farm.
Immerse yourself in the natural hot and cold pools!
What is included in our Ribbleton Horse-led Retreat
- 8 nights of holistic, luxury bungalows in single or shared suites
- Access to all of the hot & cold natural pools, gardens and rainforest trails
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with buffet catering from the organic farm
- Ribbleton Attunement studies
- Your own personal horse to work & bond with for the duration of our stay
- One day exploring the rainforests of Costa Rica on horse back
- One free day for you to explore this incredible place!
- Daily Attunement groundwork learning with your horse
- Mindfulness training & experiences
- Gentle vinyasa yoga to prepare you for your Attunement work
- Practices to transform your mind, body and soul in tranquillity
My name is Nancy Zintsmaster and my husband Dan and myself will be your hosts for this amazing adventure with Paulette! We welcome you to our little piece of paradise to work with our rescue horses!
Our home and training arena is located in the Tropical Rainforest on the top of a mountain overlooking Lake Arenal and the Arenal Volcano. We feel so blessed to be able to live in this amazing spot where nature and it's beauty surround us.
You will have a total of 5 days training with Paulette and her Ribbleton Attunement work. Each day she will introduce you to a new concept that will not only transform your relationship with your horse, but it will change your whole life. You will become a more balanced, peaceful and grounded person. We look forward to your stay with us!!
A Journey Off The Beaten Path
This video demonstrates what you will experience while staying with us at Kindred Connections!
We look forward to meeting you!
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- *Airfare not included
- *Airport transport can be arranged but not included
- *For those who would like to explore the area when not in clinic, car rentals can be arranged for your convenience
- *Alcoholic beverages or extra beverages outside of meals are not included
- *We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary and accommodations, if necessary
- We can arrange other outside activities, but they are not included.
Does this sound like your dream trip?
If you would like to learn more including the schedule, pricing, and payment plan options please enter your details below and I will send you an email.